From new classes to new jobs; new kids to new states, MSU StratCom has been honored to be on the professional and personal journeys of so many students and alumni since 2017. We celebrate five years of MSU StratCom and we look ahead to many more years of serving you -- our students.
Digital communications in all of its forms demands to be integrated strategically in advertising, public relations and media. With a master's degree in Strategic Communication from MSU, graduates should be prepared to:
- Become a leader in driving the technology behind marketing.
- Develop a digital marketing strategy.
- Apply the latest digital innovations such as mobile, social media, location based services and big data to marketing campaigns.
- Integrate marketing, advertising, sales and logistics across physical and digital channels.
- Collect, analyze and interpret digital marketing data to inform decision-making.
According to a recent Forbes article, digital communication is one of the in-demand skills employers are looking for this year. The MSU StratCom program helps meet this skill and more marketplace demands with courses in areas of organizational communication for leadership, media analytics and digital media.