Prerequisite to access JRN 200
All students, except Honors College Students, must register for and complete the JRN grammar review prior to submitting a course request form. Successful completion of WRA 101/Tier I Writing Requirement is also a prerequisite for JRN 200.
To register for the Grammar Review, follow these steps:
Active / Matriculated MSU Students
- Visit https://caps.itservices.msu.edu/roundabout/66e0fec4-15e0-424f-93f8-4d60bdd958f0
- Enter your MSU email to register.
- Select Check Out.
- Under Guest Access, select Continue as Guest.
- Enter in your information and select Continue Checkout.
- Click on the Submit Payment button to “purchase”.
- Log on to your D2L at https://d2l.msu.edu.
- Navigate to the JRN Grammar Review course.
- Read the instructions and successfully complete all six section of the review.
- After completion of the JRN Grammar Review, please submit your course request for JRN 200 at http://override.cas.msu.edu. Please note that it may take up to ten business days for your request to be processed.