Master of Science in User Experience
The Master of Science (M.S.) in User Experience (UX) is an asynchronous, online professional degree designed for future leaders in UX. Taught by world-class faculty, the UX master’s program will accelerate your career by providing the practical knowledge and real-world experience employers demand.
View The Degree Requirements
Why a Master’s in UX?
As the world grows increasingly dependent on new technologies, the need has never been greater to create user-centered, inclusive, and interactive technologies, applications, and information systems. With a Master of Science in User Experience from MSU, graduates will be prepared to:
- Become a UX leader, driving the technology behind product design and marketing.
- Qualify for UX job roles such as designer, researcher, or project manager.
- Design more usable and accessible websites, software, and products for diverse audiences.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret user experience data to inform decision making.
- Advance dynamic I.T. developments in the 21st century global workplace.
The UX program provides advanced design training that takes a user-first approach. It integrates foundational knowledge of human-computer interaction with industry-relevant methods and social responsibility.