Business College Complex, Room N100, Eli Broad College of Business
Join us for Failure Lab!
Failure Lab is a raw and intimate evening showcasing personal stories of failure. With a refreshing environment of openness, Failure Lab helps pave the way for change by crushing the isolation and stigma around failure. Taking place from 6-8 p.m., on Fri., Nov. 9, 2018, Failure:Lab empowers audience members to persevere by exploring the space between people who fail and quit, and those who get back up again.
Storytellers for Failure:Lab include:
- Susan Packard, Co-founder of HGTV
- Mike Kalis, CEO of Marketplace Homes
- Tim Bograkos, Executive Director of The First Tee of Mid-Michigan
- Founder of Sixth Option Advisors
- Teresa Mastin, Chairperson of MSU Advertising & PR Department
- Student Truelove Arhin
- Student Andre Reed
The event will include performances by The Spartan Dischords and Capital Green. It will be held in the Business College Complex and room N100 in Eli Broad College of Business, and the event is open to the public.
Event hosted by Spartan Innovations, Burgess Institute for Entrepreneurship and Innovation and ComArtSci Media Sandbox.