This online Master of Arts program requires nine courses (30 credits) and a capstone project. Courses are taught by leading communications faculty and re-tooled to provide an excellent online learning experience, giving students the flexibility they need to accommodate a busy life and the rigor they need to be able to succeed.
We regularly offer 30-minute informational webinars to help you get more information about the program. Learn more about the courses, faculty and commitment connected with the first online program from the oldest and one of the best communication colleges in the nation. Application deadline for summer is April 15. Classes begin May 14.
- Dean Prabu David explains why this program is so important for today's communication professionals.
- Learn how we provide students with one-on-one attention from admission to graduation.
- Learn about the goals of courses and details on how they are designed.
- Learn about what student can expect, and what will be expected from them throughout the program.
- Plus, a live Q & A where you can feel free to ask questions.