Room 154 Interactive Media Lab
iVerse lab (immersive virtual environment/reality study and exploration) of Communication Arts and Sciences hopes that you will join its research and creative activity showcase on November 2nd!
Come and enjoy many Halloween-themed games and research-purposed apps built with virtual reality technology, and meet the iVerse team. We encourage you to share this invitation with your fellow faculty, colleagues, students, and others who are also interested in!
Detailed items include:
- 'Spooky' escape room VR and accompanied study on human cognition and behavior
- 'Spooky' zombie shooter VR
- Baseball pumpkin batting simulator VR
- VR interactive video for mental health
- MI491/891 VR special topics class projects
- and many other fun and inspiring VR interactive apps and games