The Animation Concentration focuses on the production and theory of animated works in storytelling. Students completing this concentration will be prepared for understanding and producing stories via animation. Students will gain a background in the theoretical and practical uses of the animated form.
Students would complete 9 credits for the Animation Concentration from the following options:
- JRN 212 (3 credits) 2D Animation Storytelling
- JRN 312 (3 credits) Stop Motion Animation Storytelling
- JRN 413 (3 credits) 3D Animation Storytelling
Complete three additional credits from the following course options:
- JRN 412 (3 credits) Scoring for Moving Pictures
- MI 337 (3 credits) Compositing and Special Effects
Questions about this focus area? Schedule an appointment with your advisor.