We regularly offer 30-minute informational webinars to help you get more information about the program. Learn more about the courses, faculty and commitment connected with the first online program from the oldest and one of the best communication colleges in the nation.
We are now accepting applications for Fall 2021. Application deadline is July 1.
Upcoming Webinars (listed in eastern time)
- Dean Prabu David explains why this program is so important for today's communication professionals.
- Learn how we provide students with one-on-one attention from admission to graduation.
- Learn about the goals of courses and details on how they are designed.
- Learn about what student can expect, and what will be expected from them throughout the program.
- Plus, a live Q&A where you can feel free to ask questions.
Learn More About Our Courses
MSU StratCom requires nine courses, plus a capstone project (30 credits). Courses are taught by leading communications faculty designed to provide an excellent online learning experience, giving you the flexibility you need to accommodate a busy life and the rigor you need to be able to succeed.