Suddenly, March Madness is over, and April has arrived, way sooner than anticipated. If you are like my family, we watched most of the games and slowly came back to reality after watching Kansas win the NCAA championship. And because we know life happens and deadlines are missed, we are excited to let you know we have extended the deadline for our Online StratCom M.A. registration until Sunday, May 1st!
Our Master’s Program is 100% online, is customizable, and will help you gain the skills and strategy you need to continue a successful career in digital and strategic communications.
Many of our military students are stationed all over the world and appreciate the flexibility of doing their coursework at their own pace. Our graduate program is the perfect option for military personnel who need to balance full-time service with education anywhere they are stationed.
The MSU Value Promise
You can be ensured a return on your investment at Michigan State University.
Did you know that the average raise our students report receiving after graduating from our program is $14,000?
With a master's degree in Strategic Communication from MSU, graduates should be prepared to:
- Become a leader in driving the technology behind marketing.
- Develop a digital marketing strategy.
- Apply the latest digital innovations such as mobile, social media, location- based services, and big data to marketing campaigns.
- Integrate marketing, advertising, sales, and logistics across physical and digital channels.
- Collect, analyze and interpret digital marketing data to inform decision-making.
If you are ready to build depth, refine, and grow your communication skills, schedule a personal meeting on my calendar. There is still plenty of time to apply, receive an admission decision and get on the journey this May.