Ready to meet your advisor?
Follow the steps below to schedule your advising appointment with ComArtSci
- Log on to https://msu.campus.eab.com/ and click “Get Advising” on the top right of the page.
- Select “Communication Arts and Sciences Advising” as the reason for your appointment and then select the major or minor that you wish to discuss. Select “Next” to continue.
- You may select an advisor with whom you would like to meet or you can leave this blank to see best options for all advisors advising within the major or minor you choose above. Select “Next” to proceed.
- If advisors do not have openings, the appointments may all be taken or you may be looking at the wrong week. You can:
- Check the website at a later time to see if anything else opens up.
- Come to express advising (if it is fall or spring semester).
- Log back on at 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday morning to see when the availability is posted for the following week.
- If advisors have openings, you will see a list of availability. Click the date and time frame in which you would like to meet and click “Next”. Specific times will appear. Select the time you want to meet and select “Next” to continue.
- You will see your advising appointment details and have the option to select to be reminded via email or text (or both). Once you set your reminders, review the time and date of your appointment, and select “Confirm Appointment”.
- You will receive confirmation that your advising appointment was added successfully. Please note that ALL Communication Arts and Sciences appointments take place in room 189 of the Communication Arts and Sciences building. This will be mentioned in the confirmation email if you selected that option.
Please call the main office at 517-355-1794 with any questions.