The online master’s degree in strategic communication is the latest degree offering from Michigan State University aimed at working professionals. The program is tailored to those who want to take their careers to the next level, enhance their professional skill sets, and continue to be an influential and trusted voice within their organizations. With anywhere, anytime flexibility, the program allows students to complete a master’s degree in one, two, or three years.
Please join us to learn more about the courses, faculty, and commitment connected with the first online program from one the oldest and best communication colleges in the nation.
Here is what you can expect from the 30-minute webinar:
- Dean Prabu David will explain why this program is so important for today’s communication professionals.
- Meet Jason Archer, Program Director, who will provide students with one-on-one attention from admission to graduation.
- Learn about the goals of courses and details on how they are
- Learn about what students can expect, and what will be expected from them throughout the program.
- Plus, a live Q & A where you can feel free to ask questions.