The ComArtSci Career Center recognizes that once you obtain an internship, financial assistance for costs associated with your internships may be useful. Every year, the Career Center offers financial assistance awards of $500-1,000 to eligible students who are completing summer internships in their fields of study.
If you meet the following guidelines, you are eligible to apply:
- You must be a current undergraduate student in the College of Communication Arts & Sciences with a primary major in the college.
- You must not graduate before the end of your internship (post-graduation internships are not available);
- You have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Your internship is secured at time of application.
- Your internship meets qualifications set by the college.
Please note that internship abroad and study away experiences coordinated through MSU or outside vendors are not eligible for this award.
To apply you must submit a personal essay, your resume, a completed additional information form and a completed application.
- Personal Essay Prompt: Please describe your career goals and your strategy for achieving those goals. Feel free to include brief information on any financial assistance considerations that may affect your success.
- Essays should be limited to one to two pages.
Complete the link below to submit your application!