ComArtSci Alumni Honoree Panel Discussion | 145 ComArtSci
Our annual ComArtSci Honoree Panel Discussion will take place 1-2 p.m. Friday, April 12.
Moderated by ComArtSci Alumni Board President Jeff Genthner, the panel will include:
Outstanding Alumni Honorees
- Patricia Anstett, B.A. ‘69 Journalism, Owner, Patricia Anstett Communication
- Jemele Hill, B.A. ’97 Journalism, Staff Writer, The Atlantic
- Anne Marie Lasher, B.A. ‘86 Telecommunication, Brand Executive Producer, Advertising Production Resources (APR)
- Kirk Mayes, B.A. ‘99 Communication, CEO, Forgotten Harvest
- Gary Dean Pascoe, B.A. ‘90 Advertising, Chief Creative Officer, Commonwealth/McCann-Detroit
- Scott S. Weiss, B.A. '81 Advertising, CEO and Owner, Speakeasy Inc.
Rising Star Honoree
- Asia Gholston, B.S. ‘12 Media and Communication Technology, Integrated Marketing Manager, NFL
Students will have the opportunity to hear Spartan stories from the honorees, receive professional development advice and ask questions.