In this course you will examine the power and value of branding and using consumer based brand equity to diferentiate a product, service or company from its competitors. Related issues include the way brands are created, managed and grown, and extensions under the brand umbrella.
- Students will understand the purpose and nature of branding
- Students will gain an in-depth theoretical and practical understanding of
- Consumer Based Brand Equity and the factors that influence CBBE.
- Students will be able to diferentiate between products, brands and logos.
- Students will understand the importance of brands and branding communication efforts.
- Students will apply the elements of consumer based brand equity to brands
- Students will develop an understanding of the relationship of multiple brands held by a single organization, as well as the problems and opportunities associated with co-branding.
- Students will develop a personal vision of how one can contribute to brand development.